As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eau #ad
Rheem, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon, Upgraded, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod #adEau #ad
- Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Aluminum zinc anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, Anode Rod, all in one box.
Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, the water heater begins to rust, and that's exactly what it will do.
Get rid of rotten egg smell - aluminum zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, then crack, fail and leak. Smith, state, richmond, rheem, kenmore, reliance, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, strong reliable and off your mind!
|Part Number||44 Inch Kit|
2. Podoy #ad
Hex Plug, 44'' Long & 0.8'' Diameter, Magnesium Anode Rod, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod by Podoy for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread #adPodoy #ad
- Compatible with rheem reliance richmond State GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Flexible design - this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four parts. Extend life of your water heater: magnesium anode rod gets corroded faster than tank of water heater.
Usually you should check magnesium anode rod every 2 years. Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.
Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rodes easily even in a narrow space.
Advantages of magnesium anode rods - magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection. The part/product is not sponsored or endorsed by, Richmond, including Rheem, or affilliated with the brands it fit, Reliance, State, GE.
3. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum Zinc Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters Aluminum ZINC Complete KIT #adAbout Fluid #ad
- This unique alloy works everyday, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, reducing or eliminating embarrassing rotten egg smelling odors. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, into your water heater. Our licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience.
They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, after installation, just to be certain your floors are always dry. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed usually just before your water heater warranty is up and the Water Heater Tank begins to erode and ultimately rusts, fails, cracks and leaks.
The anode rod in your water heater is designed to erode instead of your water heater's tank itself. Every Two Years. This is why maintaining the anode rod by checking and or replacing every 2 years in your water heater ensures the anode rod erodes, and not your water heater! .
Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition. Water heater installed in a tight space? even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, one-by-one, simply cut it shorter with a hacksaw. The included 1-1/16” deep well socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. If the over-all length is a little too longrare cases, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, a few common hand tools, less than 12 Inches long each.
|Brand||About Fluid #ad|
|Manufacturer||About Fluid #ad|
4. Kelaro #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod 44-inch Flexible by Kelaro #adKelaro #ad
- Universal fit: compatible with most hot water heaters including AO Smith, Richmond, Kenmore, Rheem, GE, Reliance, State and more.
Removes rotten egg odors sulfur and extends the life of your hot water heater. Our flexible rod allows in place installation with just over a 12" of clearance. Sacrificial rod attracts bacteria from water, rather than allowing it to attack the tank itself.
Installs in tight spaces - most water heaters don't have 4 Ft of overhead clearance to install a new solid rod without completely removing the whole heater. Save money by changing the water heater anode rod every 2 years, not the whole water heater.
5. FixOdor #ad
FIXODOR Anode Rod for Water Heater, Stops Corrosion inside tank, 5-Year Expected Life, Powered Anode made of Titanium, 2-Year Warranty, Residential use, Stops Rotten Egg Smell within 24 hours #adFixOdor #ad
- 5-year design - fixodor is designed to last over five years so you don't need to replace your rod every couple months like before. Easy installation - our powered anode only takes 10 minutes to install.
Corrosion protection - FixOdor also stops corrosion inside your water heater tank for years to come. We included a step-by-step installation guide so you can do it yourself.
No more smell - fixodor’s anode rod completely stops the reaction inside your water heater that creates that horrible rotten egg smell. Fits on almost all water heater - this anode rod is compatible with all 10 to 90 gallons water heaters brands EXCEPTS Bradford White & Bock.
6. The Water Connection #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Hex Head; 3/4 NPT x 44-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Solid #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank. Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead.
44-inch long solid/continuous anode; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters. Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod hex head only. Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water.
7. Eau #ad
Rv Heater Anode Rod 2 Pack Eau Aluminum/Zinc Rv Hot Water Tank Anode Rod Suburban and Morflo, Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection, 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread #adEau #ad
- The rv anode rod’s size and material type: aluminum/zinc anode rod, 9. 25" long, ¾" threads, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket. The life of your water heater tank. Pack of 2: unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank. Smith, state, reliance, richmond, kenmore, Rheem, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, the water heater begins to rust, fail and leak. Always keep a spare in your RV. The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod should be removed from the water heater’s tank annually for inspection and replaced when more than 6” of core wire is exposed at either end of the rod.
Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? Aluminum Zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod fits for almost all water heaters including; A. O. Rv water heater anode rod exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action accused by hot water and prolongs.
8. QWORK #ad
QWORK 44 Inch 3/4 Inch NPT Thread Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod, Water Heater Anode Bar for Water Heater #adQWORK #ad
- Function - it can prolong the life of your water heater and save you money and time on the replacement. Widely usage - with 3/4 npt thread on the top of rob, GE, such as Reliance, Kenmore, Richmond, it widely fit for most brands, and etc.
High quality - made of high quality magnesium, this rod can help you keep the water tank from corroding more effective than aluminum rods.
Flexible size - you can easily install it due to four sections design, 9-1/2" length for each one and total 44 inches. 100% satisfied service - enjoy a smooth & frustration-free experience with our 100% Satisfied Service in one Month! You can easy to bend it at the hinge and cut it with a hacksaw.
9. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Magnesium Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters RV Style Magnesium Two Pack with Tape #adAbout Fluid #ad
- The hex-shaped head requires a 1-1/16” socket, dem, de, suburban Part 232767 All Models including D, socket extension and ratchet for easy Step-By-Step installation. The manufacturer’s recommendation is to inspect or replace every year. Not compatible with ½” thread. The anode rod in your rv’s water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water Heater’s Tank itself.
Fits, del, mor-flo and any rv water heater that uses the standard ¾” npt anode rod port / water heater drain. This is why maintaining the anode rod by checking and or replacing every year in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, NOT THE WATER HEATER.
Our licensed plumbers, then translated for everyday problem-solvers like you! They gathered together and documented exactly how they install RV anode rods, Step-By-Step instructions.
The over-all length is 9. 25 inches. Eventually, and not your water heater! Learn from professionals using our easy-to-follow, conveniently printed on the back side of your new rv anode rod packaging. Our instructions are written by Mechanics and Plumbers, and we have included every step in our manual, Mechanics and Instructors have decades of experience. Be certain you won’t have any leaks by using the included full roll of pipe sealing teflon tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.