As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Also Known as Bok Choy or Chinese Cabbage, Grow Great Stir-Fries, A Tasty Non-GMO Heirloom Variety to Plant Asian Greens in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Pak Choi Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 750mg per packet. A member of the brassica family, Pak Choi does well when sown in Spring or Fall. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Good eats -- this cruciferous vegetable has a very mild, sweet flavor that shines in Asian dishes and stir-fries. Small, compact growth habit reaching 4-5 inches. Productive -- pak choi is also known as bok choy or chinese cabbage, and is grown for both its stalks and leaves.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Start indoors about 4 weeks before the last frost and transplant outdoors when soil temperature reaches 50 degrees.
Use plenty of organic fertilizer for tasty cabbage heads. Harvest baby bak choi leaves in just 30 days, or wait for the full heads to form in about 60 days. Beautiful -- large premium packets of white stem pak choi seeds. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
2. RDR Seeds #ad
Pok Choi, Chinese Cabbage, 1000 Pak Choi Seeds for Planting, Heirloom Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting, White Stem, 3+ Grams, AKA Bok Choy #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Grows best between 45-75 degrees. Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days.
Prior to planting mix organic matter with well-draining soil. Can be harvested young for baby bok choy, or allowed to grow larger. Pak choi is a fantastic addition to many meals, making it very popular.
Plant in full sun in cooler areas or partial shade in hot areas and place seeds about 1/4" deep. While different varieties can be better suited to different harvest times, the main difference between a baby bok choy and a non-baby bok choy is simply the amount of time it is allowed to grow before harvest.
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
Pak Choi Heirloom, Fall and Winter Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 1 Gram Seeds Great for Summer, Spring, Bok Choy Chinese Cabbage Seeds for Planting #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Bok choy and pak choi are the same plant, just called different based on regions. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, open-pollinated and non-gmo, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
Flavorful - packs a punch with it's flavorful, non bitter leaves. Each heirloom cabbage seeds packet contains atleast 1 gram of seeds.
Enjoy fresh or cooked. Seasons - growing cabbage plants is great because they can be grown in the spring, summer, and fall gardens.
Trusted variety - popular chinese cabbage variety that grows thick white stems forming a small bulb at the base with green leaves up top. Usa - all of our seeds, including the bok choy cabbage seed for planting are heirloom, and grown in the Usa. Packets - each cabbage seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
4. S-pone #ad
1000+ Baby Bok Choy Seeds Dwarf Pak Choi USA Asian Vegetable Chinese Cabbage Non GMO Heirloom #adS-pone #ad
- You can succession plant every couple of weeks for a longer harvest period. It has crisp stalks surrounded by smooth, tender leaves with a flavor that is somewhere between cabbage and chard.
Bok choy, and their white or green stalks look like smooth, is a cool-season biennial vegetable that is normally harvested for consumption in its first year of growth.
Plants form an upright head, also known as Chinese cabbage, with outward flaring leaves, non-stringy celery. Whether growing from seeds or nursery seedlings, this vegetable is fast-growing and planted in early spring for a spring-to-early-summer harvest, or in late summer and early fall for a mid- to late-fall harvest.
5. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Canton White Stem Pak Choi or Bok Choy Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Grow Brassica Rapa Chinensis in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Popular chinese cabbage - pak choi is also known as Chinese cabbage or bok choy. Nutritious & tasty - pak choi is a healthy addition to your garden that can provide extra fiber and nutrients.
No matter what you call it, it's a delicious addition to stir fries and salads, adding crunch and mild cabbage flavor. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. The delicious green leaves and white stems add crunch and flavor whether harvested at baby size or fully grown.
6. RDR Seeds #ad
Shanghai Green Stem, 1000 Bok Choy Seeds, AKA Pak Choi, Chinese Cabbage, Pok Choi, Heirloom Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting #adRDR Seeds #ad
- If you're not happy for any reason return your seeds for a full refund. Heirloom - non-gmo - USA Grown. Ready for microgreens in 10-15 days. 45 days to fully grown, but requires 12" spacing to grow larger.
Know where your food has been - don't worry about your food being sprayed by commercial farmers or coughed on and dropped on the floor at the grocery store, grow your own so you're in control of the environment! Instructions included - easy to follow instructions on each pack of seeds, and RDR Seeds customer service is always happy to help troubleshoot if you're having any issues.
Harvest 5-6" baby bok choy in 20-30 days if plants are spaced about 6" apart. Looking for heirloom non-gmo seeds for your garden? Here they are! What you get - 1000 green stem shanghai pak choi seeds aka bok choy.
7. The Lucky Stars #ad
Cải Thìa, 3000 Bok Choy Seeds for Planting, Sweet Cabbage Salad Seeds Pak Choi Bok Choi Chinese White Cabbage Chinese Cabbage Heirloom Organic Vegetable Non-GMO #adThe Lucky Stars #ad
- The stalk tastes a bit like a combination of celery and Swiss chard. Bok choy is a chinese cabbage that doesn’t taste quite like the round European cabbage most people are familiar with.
Cabbage comes in many more shapes than light green or dark purple globes. The leafy green portion tastes like spinach. A delightful vegetable with thick, white stems and deep green leaves. A single leaf of bok choy is shaped like a soup spoon. A perfect and beautiful addition to any garden! Cold and heat tolerant.
Bok choy is a green leafy vegetable that resembles Romaine lettuce on top and a large celery on the bottom. Bok choy – or pak choi – is one of the looser leaf styles of cabbage. This non-heading leaf type has clusters of 8 to 12" wide white celery-like stalks with large, smooth, nearly round, glossy leaves. This cabbage is great stir-fried, in soups, or sliced raw in salads! .
8. Harley Seeds #ad
Bok Choi, 1000+ Canton Pak Choi Bok Choy Chinese Cabbage Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Productive Brassica rapa VAR. chinensis, from USA, a.k.a. Canton's Choice #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil temperature for Germination: 45-75 F. Canton's Choice, Brassica rapa var. Single leaves or the entire plant may be harvested, either at 28 days for the tender baby leaf stage or when a fully mature head at 50 days.
If the sun gets too hot, chinese cabbage tends to "bolt" or go to seed; in long periods of heat, some kind of shade may be helpful.
Watch out for snails, as they will harm the plants. Keep the soil evenly moist for the healthiest growth. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. 1000+seeds canton pak choi bok choy chinese cabbage seeds heirloom non-gMO Productive, a. K. A. Chinensis, healthy, Bok Choi, 55-70 days. For freshest taste, use within five days.
9. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, 500+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Great Home Garden Gift, Botanical Name: Brassica rapa subsp. chinensi, Pak Choi Cabbage Seeds for Planting #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Hand packed by Isla's Garden Seeds. Pak choi is also known as Bok Choy. Pak choi cabbage is a fantastic addition to your home garden! Yields delicious fresh cabbage right in your own backyard! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden! Up to 70 days for maturity.
Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden. Pak choi also called bok choy is a mild flavoured oriental vegetable in the same family as Chinese cabbage, Tatsoi and Wong Bok which are all grown the same way.
Grow pak choi in full sun in cool regions and in partial shade in warm regions. Pak choi can be eaten raw, stir fried or lightly steamed and served with soy sauce. The plant produces large, green leaves off a thick, white stem. Plant in well-worked, well-drained but moisture retentive soil rich in nutrients.
10. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Heirloom 90% Germination Rate, Bok Choy Seeds 2.0g Canton Pak Choi Chinese Cabbage Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Brassica rapa - non-gmo, open-pollinated - Matures in 50 days! A delightful vegetable with thick, white stems and deep green leaves. As adopters of the safe seed Pledge, and above all, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, USA.
A perfect and beautiful addition to any garden! Cold and heat tolerant. Gaea's blessing seeds are guaranteed to grow within 60 days of purchase! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to ensure your satisfaction. This cabbage is great stir-fried, in soups, or sliced raw in salads! This non-heading leaf type has clusters of 8 to 12" wide white celery-like stalks with large, nearly round, smooth, glossy leaves.